- RSS Channel Showcase 8890735
- RSS Channel Showcase 3744881
- RSS Channel Showcase 2157771
- RSS Channel Showcase 3649587
Articles on this Page
- 06/16/17--05:30: _Microsoft OneNote M...
- 06/30/17--05:30: _No Business Should ...
- 07/05/17--05:30: _Tip of the Week: Ti...
- 07/07/17--05:30: _Why Cloud Storage i...
- 07/10/17--05:30: _A Maintained Networ...
- 07/12/17--05:30: _Tip of the Week: Go...
- 07/17/17--05:30: _Companies that Negl...
- 07/19/17--05:30: _Tip of the Week: Ho...
- 07/21/17--05:30: _Bring Your Own Devi...
- 07/24/17--05:30: _A Few Security Less...
- 06/16/17--05:30: Microsoft OneNote May Be the Best Note-Taking Tool on the Market
- 06/30/17--05:30: No Business Should Be “Happy” to Lose 24 Hours’ Worth of Data
- 07/07/17--05:30: Why Cloud Storage is Knocking Flash Storage Out of the Picture
- 07/10/17--05:30: A Maintained Network Is Better For Business
- 07/12/17--05:30: Tip of the Week: Google Offers Personal Users A Backup Solution
- 07/19/17--05:30: Tip of the Week: How to Use Tabs to Their Full Potential
- 07/21/17--05:30: Bring Your Own Device Is Great...When Applied Properly
- 07/24/17--05:30: A Few Security Lessons Your Business Can Learn From Game of Thrones
Most modern PCs come pre-installed with a handy tool by Microsoft called OneNote (and it’s also included with Office 365). Today, we’ll run through the features that OneNote offers that make it a useful business tool.
A new study by Disaster Recovery on the state of data backup for enterprises yields some rather disappointing results, particularly when it comes to the percentage of companies not enacting data backup best practices. Companies that fail to continuously backup their data, or fail to even back it up at all, are gambling with their future.
Sometimes, the small screen of your mobile device is just too small. Instead of buying a whole new device that’s bigger and better, you can remedy this by simply mirroring your phone’s screen to a larger screen. Here’s how to do it from your Android device to your Windows PC.
You need to quickly move documents from one computer to another. Do you reach for a USB Thumb drive? You may want to think twice and entrust the cloud to your data. Let’s talk about why.
It can be challenging and costly to maintain your business’ network system, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be. A managed service provider can help your business achieve all of its technology-related goals, including regular network maintenance. You might be surprised by how many benefits proactive network maintenance can provide for your organization.
Let’s say that you are a consumer looking to take advantage of data backup in an affordable way. You want a way to keep your data safe in the event of a disaster. For the average PC user, Google Drive now allows users to take backups of specific files and folders via the Backup and Sync application on their desktop PC.
Business has become such a competitive endeavor that those who deprive themselves of the latest and greatest technology solutions could be at a serious disadvantage--namely in terms of productivity and security. A new study shows that there is a direct relationship between businesses that run older versions of operating systems and web browsers, and businesses that fall victim to data breaches.
Tabbed browsing--it’s so commonplace that some might not even think about what it was like to use the Internet before tabs became a thing. Believe it or not, even this seemingly simple feature has a lot of depth to it. There are all sorts of tips and tricks that you can use to better use the tabbing features of your favorite web browser.
If you let your employees use their own devices for work purposes on the company network or wireless Internet, you might be seen as “the cool boss.” Your employees love this privilege, but this can be a dangerous practice if done so without moderation. Here are some of the many benefits that your organization can reap from a well-thought-out BYOD policy, as well as some of the pitfalls you could fall into if you’re not careful.
Security is a major concern for anything successful, and television programming is no different. Game of Thrones, the BBC’s epic production based on George R.R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire, has always been concerned with their security--and with the television series overtaking the book series, that concern has only grown as the production has brand new secrets to keep safe. As a result, the production has seen a steady increase in security.